Sorry, I won’t be giving away free donuts…. but here’s a recipe for a healthier alternative. Enjoy 🙂
Chocolate & Hazelnut Energy Bombs
15 mins prep and10 minutes to chill
200g medjool dates
170g hazelnut butter
100g chopped almonds
1.5 tbsp coconut oil
1.5 tbsp honey
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
100g 70% dark chocolate
100g chopped hazelnut
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Empty the chopped hazelnuts onto a plate. Put the chopped almonds, dates,
coconut oil, honey and cacao powder into the food processor and mix until
everything is thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool a little, then coat the balls in melted
chocolate and roll in the chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the fridge to cool for around 15 minutes before eating.